Home

Links

About UsBreakfastLunchParty PackBBQBake Shop

About Us

The building THE KETTLE occupies we believe was built in 1954 by Glades and Walter Hall. The Halls operated a small restaurant known as Perky’s Pantry till 1979, when Mr. and Mrs. Hall retired. Perky’s Pantry was best known as a small ice cream shop, although lore has it the Halls served a variety of items including a homemade breakfast and lunch. From 1979 to 1982 the building was home to many businesses with a variety of names. In 1982 the name Yankee Kettle was given the property and operated as a seasonal restaurant serving homemade breakfast and lunch items. We purchased the property in 1987 and named it the Kountry Kettle.  Today we continue the tradition of breakfast and lunch with homemade items as in the past. After so many years the residents of Saratoga and Greenfield have taken to simply calling the property "THE KETTLE"